Saturday, February 26, 2011

Twenty

I watch the digital clock. it shows 20:10. two pairs of number that goes together well.

the citizens try to break my argue
I got no options left but moving on
when the rules are made to be broken
gave us so much, too much to be taken

all I want is a holiday and a holy-night
I always wanted to be everything I want to be
I always wanted to do everything I want to do
but life happens

it's just a fantasy that won't might right
I try to end it before it all went wrong
I thought twenty draws everything that pretty
but the previous one is so much worthy

they can call me the explainers, tough
I could tell them all day if I want to
the perfect triangle that made has its branch
the worst timing when I'm ready to stand up, it has been ruined up

0 comments:

Post a Comment