Thursday, February 9, 2017

The Last Of Us

I knew it was a fate when we met and tied together.
It's not really not just the same now without her.
Nowadays I'm not really being unfaithful.
When I stepped that pedal my life became officially dull.

I know it's cliché when I say I haven't move on
And I know it's an irony when sometimes I stalked you since you been gone.
The path I walked in since we took part was the opposite of cotton.
If only I could press a reset button.

Look at my dreams, they're all shattered they're all flying.
Pay attention to this pot, this rose is dying.
We can't expect of somebody to be our last.
No matter how hard you try, you just can't escape the past.



"The world took something from him,
So he took something from the world."
-The Last Of Us (2013)

0 comments:

Post a Comment