Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Loose Ends

How the hell a text message can ruin your day?
Let me tell you how my days go so far. Not going to class, stress-eating almost everday, didn’t go to train at all, and today I’m walking to the atm to draw some money on my campus, in the rain, with a pair of jeans and a sweater, and went back to my dorm. Internet is mean, I’m telling you.

A blog supposed to be a modern diary, a place when you are spitting out about everything. So here goes  a big one. I’m questioning my decisions since I’ve finished my high school. To be honest, mostly regret. I’m a big irony. I’m regretting that I joined this, let’s just call it: The Sea. The two bottomline is two of the biggest bottomline that everyone has, life and love. If I never joined The Sea, I would never be this much of a mess. I will be just stay fat, finished my college by now, getting a corporate monkey job, earning money, living my life. If I never joined the sea, I would be getting over my first love, not getting the second heartbreak from someone I thought my soulmate for life, virgin and happy, until finally the one comes along, loving my love. I’m always telling myself to not having any regret, no wondering, no what ifs no maybes, no buts, but I’m exploding with all of those now. I’m a human after all.
So now, bye bye healthy life, bye bye diploma, and bye bye love.


Can I just pack my bags, run off somewhere, and start a new life?

0 comments:

Post a Comment